|Beauty Camera - Selfie Camera v2.285.80
|Get it On
|( 117365 )
This is a selfie camera.
This is a selfie & makeover editor.
This is the best selfie & makeover app.
“Beauty Camera” is designed to make your photo look more beautiful. Take a selfie and see the makeover magic effect.
When you take photos in dark room, the face or object will not look as beautiful as usual. Beauty Camera helps to solve the problem.
Beauty Camera will help you smooth the skin in one second after you take a selfie or select a photo, which makes selfie more easy and makeover fun.
You can not only adjust the brightness but also tonal and detail of the photo. With this selfie app you can also smooth the skin, remove spot on the face.
Best app for selfie ever!
Come on and enjoy your facial beauty.
With Beauty Camera, you are gonna love selfie.
– Take new photo or select photo in phone
– Compare the effect with previous photo
– Adjust brightness, tonal, smoothing and detail
– Save new image
– Share images with your friends via facebook, twitter, email etc
Beauty Camera uses Facebook as ads provider. Facebook wants to show ads that are relevant to you. For more information, please check https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices.
Beauty Camera is very safe software, please contact us if you have any security question.
* Bug fix and performance improvements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Beauty Camera – Selfie Camera app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Beauty Camera – Selfie Camera APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):