|Battle Derby v70
|Get it On
Get ready for the big fight with Battle Derby: a fast and fun F2P (free to play) game. In Battle Derby you will be able to play fun battles with your friends or solo in different game modes for free.
Choose your car, customise it to play in the arena, and win to unlock cars, accessories and upgrades.
– Battle Derby: Navigate the map in search of loot boxes that will give you weapons, ammo or health kits. Get ready to face your enemies, the last one alive wins.
– Deathmatch: Get ready for an adrenaline-filled battle. The one who defeats the most enemies wins, get 7 defeats before the time limit.
COLLECT COINS AND UPGRADE
Win prizes, collect coins during the battles and get new cars to play with. Choose the one that best suits you. You can customize them as you like to stand out from the rest!
– Different game modes
– Play with friends or solo in battle royale and deathmatch games.
– Unlock different cars and accesoriess
– Customize your character with the skins you want
– Be the best player of the Battle Derby to win new prizes.
Everyone can play Battle Derby! Even if you’re new to this type of game, Join Battle Derby!!
Delete Personal Data
500+[su_note note_color=”#D8F1C6″ text_color=”#769958″ radius=”3″ class=”” id=””]
Visit the Downloads section to get the downloadable APK file.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Battle Derby app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Battle Derby APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):