|App Name||Avakin - 3D Avatar Creator v2.003.005|
|Genre||Games, Role Playing|
|Get it On|
|Rating||5.9 ( 60603 )|
PLEASE NOTE: In the interest of safety for all of our users, Avakin requires you to be at least 17 years old to register and play
Choose an outfit in your wardrobe, communicate with friends, beat challenges and change your look to suit your mood. REALLY change it! Avakin offers a wide range of customisation options for your avatar’s body, face, hair and clothing. Make a replica of yourself, or your total opposite – let your creativity run free!
Avakin is a unique social avatar platform offering one account shared across multiple applications – move between dressing up and playing games with ease. Make new friends – find like-minded souls by reviewing people’s interests in their profiles. Complete milestone challenges and reap the rewards – explore all Avakin has to offer and receive FREE Gems to spend on more clothes, hairstyles and features for your avatar.
Got a question or a suggestion? Head to Avakin’s forums to talk to the developers and the community. Avakin is a world shaped by its users. Be part of the evolution!
• CONSTANTLY EVOLVING: Frequent updates
• CONSTANTLY EXPANDING: Frequent additions to clothing catalogue
• SOCIAL: Send gifts and messages to friends
• BEAUTIFUL: Fully realised 3D graphics
• MULTI-PURPOSE: Manage all your activity from the Dashboard
• MULTI-LINGUAL: Supports English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
• FREE TO PLAY
• Earn free coins by using the latest version of Tapjoy.
• Sign in via Facebook or Google+.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the Avakin – 3D Avatar Creator app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the Avakin – 3D Avatar Creator APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo