|App Name||AnyConnect v4.10.02094|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 90 )|
– The AnyConnect icon in the notification tray is unusually large. This is a limitation with the VPN Framework.
– Some freezes are known to occur on the Diagnostics screen
– Split DNS is not available on Android 7.x/8.x (OS limitation)
The following features are not supported using this package:
– Filter Support
– Trusted Network Detection
– Split Exclude
– Local LAN Exception
– Secure Gateway Web Portal (inaccessible when tunneled)
AnyConnect provides reliable and easy-to-deploy encrypted network connectivity from devices by delivering persistent corporate access for users on the go. Whether providing access to business email, a virtual desktop session, or most other Android applications, AnyConnect enables business-critical application connectivity.
The Cisco Umbrella module for AnyConnect on Android provides DNS-layer protection for Android v6.0.1 and later and can be enabled with or without an AnyConnect license
LICENSING AND INFRASTRUCTURE REQUIREMENTS:
This software is licensed for exclusive use by Cisco headend customers with active Plus, Apex or VPN Only licenses (term or perpetual with active SASU contracts). Use is no longer permitted with Essentials/Premium with Mobile license. AnyConnect use with non-Cisco equipment/software is prohibited.
Trial AnyConnect Apex (ASA) licenses are available for administrators at www.cisco.com/go/license
AnyConnect for Android requires Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Boot image 8.0(4) or later. For licensing questions and evaluation licenses, please contact ac-temp-license-request (AT) cisco.com and include a copy of “show version” from your Cisco ASA.
Umbrella licenses are required for the Umbrella module on AnyConnect. Click the link below for more information on Umbrella licensing:
– Automatically adapts its VPN tunneling to the most efficient method based on network constraints, using TLS and DTLS
– DTLS provides an optimized network connection
– IPsec/IKEv2 also available
– Network roaming capability allows connectivity to resume seamlessly after IP address change, loss of connectivity, or device standby
– Wide range of authentication options
– Supports certificate deployment using AnyConnect integrated SCEP and the certificate import URI handler
– Policies can be configured locally, and automatically updated from the security gateway
– Access to internal IPv4/IPv6 network resources
– Administratively controlled tunnel policy
– Localizes according to the device’s language and region settings
– DNS security with Umbrella module
If you are an end-user and have any issues or concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a System Administrator having difficulties configuring or utilizing the Application, please contact your designated support point of contact.
You can provide us with feedback by sending us a log bundle by navigating to “Menu > Diagnostics > Send Logs” and choose “Feedback to Cisco” with a description of the issue. Please read the Known Issues section prior to sending feedback.
You can reach us on Twitter by directing a tweet to @AnyConnect, or by visiting our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/anyconnect.
ACCESS ANYCONNECT BETA VERSIONS:
Report issues to [email protected] No TAC support for beta versions.
Fixes crash that may happen when registering Umbrella
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the AnyConnect app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the AnyConnect APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo