|App Name||2018 Atlas Perpetual v2018.5.44P|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 155 )|
*** This is the 2018 version of Human Anatomy Atlas. It is exclusively for institutions that purchased a perpetual license to this product and for promotional purposes.
*** There are two ways to access the content in this app: Enter the unique username and password you were provided OR access the app from within your institution (make sure you’re connected to the right wifi network).
*** Usernames and passwords are not sold separately through Visible Body or available for purchase within this app.
*** If you have not been given a username and password or if your institution has not subscribed, this app will be locked and unusable.
*** There is a version of this app that does not require a username and password or subscription. To find and download it, search for Human Anatomy Atlas by Visible Body.
*** Please note: This app includes an amazing amount of content and requires Android 5.0 or later.
* Augmented Reality for mobile devices! Turn any room into an anatomy lab.
* Augmented Reality (AR) features REQUIRE: Android 7 or later and a supported mobile device.
* New Augmented Reality Lab Activities Section! Use these 3D views along with our downloadable worksheets to create a virtual lab experience.
* And, as always, we’ve got performance enhancements, minor improvements, and bug fixes.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 2018 Atlas Perpetual app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the 2018 Atlas Perpetual APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo