|App Name||100 in 1 Games, All New Games v3.8|
|Get it On|
|Rating||5.2 ( 13585 )|
Play 200+ fun games across all categories without installing and wasting storage.
Play all new games and online game with this low mb all in one game box. You can also play Multiplayer and 2 player games online in this gamebox.
Play and enjoy more than 200 games in 1 app. All games are Instant Games, so no need to install and waste storage. Instant Games work like offline games, so no lag once loaded.
You can play all games like Quiz, ludo, bubble shooter, classic snake, physics, basketball, brain challenge, brick, block shooter, zombie, car, driving and multiplayer games in this less storage games hub.
This all in one game contains all types of mini games and online games. Play fun casual games and arcade games all in 1 game.
It includes games from all categories like Arcade, Adventure, Sports, Racing, Puzzles, Logic, Memory, Strategy and Action games.
• 100+ fun Instant Games.
• Multiplayer, Zombie, Physics and Quiz.
• Ludo, Snake & Ladder and Bubble Shooter.
• Classic snake and Brick Game.
• Adventure, Action and Arcade Games.
• Racing, Cars and Sports games.
• Puzzles, Logic, Brain and Strategy games.
Enjoy all the game in only 3 MB package. All your gaming needs in one App.
All games are online games. Internet connection is required to play the games.
– New Games Added.
– Bug Fixes & Improvements.
Click on the Download button above to get the downloadable APK file for this app / game.
To do that go to Settings and search the word unknown
– For Android Nougat or lower version click on Unknown sources and enable that setting.
– For Android Oreo or later, clicking on Install unknown apps which will take you to a list of apps. Select the actual app through which you want to install the 100 in 1 Games, All New Games app.
Or you can do it other way: Let’s say, you have downloaded the 100 in 1 Games, All New Games APK file on Google chrome or firefox browser on your phone.
Go to Settings > Apps & notifications or go to Settings > search for unknown > Open the app (Chrome, Firefox or file manager app etc) > Install unknown apps and enable Allow from this source
See the below screenshots that enables to install unknown apps on Oreo for Chrome app (you need to enable on the app from where you want to install the apk):
Copyright© 2021 APK Repo